Competition SWAG Giveaways
Collaborate throughout the day for a chance to win prizes. Here’s how:
Visiting our Sponsors:
Every time you visit one of our Sponsor’s booths in the Expo room and learn about their product or service you will receive a sticker to add to your bingo card. Collect a minimum of 10 different stickers on your bingo card, and add your name to be entered into the prize draw which will be held at the end of the day. Remember to drop your bingo card into the box in the keynote room, which will only be available 10 minutes before the keynote is due to start to be in for a chance of winning.
While you’re visiting our Sponsors, why not check out some of the special activities also happening:
- Visit the Provar booth to get your Silhouette done and then post in the Activity Stream in the Event App and also on Twitter with the hashtags #LC22, @ProvarTesting
- Visit SharinPix Photo booth and share your picture in the Activity Stream in the Event App and on Twitter with the hashtag #LC22 and @SharinPix.
- Any Marketing Champions visiting? Kerry
Prizes to give away:
- Salesforce branded weekend bags x 4
- Salesforce branded cooler bags x 4Unisex Dark Heather Hoodie for Breast Cancer Awareness x 9 (various sizes)
- Organic Navy Zip-Up Hoodie x 6 (various sizes)Salesforce Certification Voucher x 7
- Amazon Echo Show x 10
- Selected titles of physical books from Packt
- Admin to Architect Architecture Foundation Course x 3
How we will give the prizes away:
- Visit our Sponsors booths and learn about their product or service to collect a minimum of 10 different stickers on your bingo card and add your name.
- Put your bingo card with at least 10 different sponsor stickers into the box which will be available in the keynote room, 10 minutes before the keynote will start.
- During the wrap up presentation the London’s Calling Team will randomly select correctly completed bingo cards from the box to the number of prizes available.
- Names of the owners of the selected bingo cards will be announced and asked to come up to pick their prize.
- Each bingo card randomly picked will be given a number of their order drawn. The owner of the card will be given the opportunity to select their chosen prize from the above list in the number order.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to any ticket holder, aged from 18 years old and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition other than the event entry ticket.
- By entering any of the above competitions, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per competition will be required per person to be valid.
- The Sponsor Expo room by ticket holders to collect a valid sticker on their named bingo card and must be completed by 5pm BST and handed into the box on the 10th June 2022 to be considered as a valid entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 5pm BST, 10th June 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Each ticket holder is only eligible to win one prize from all the London’s Calling run competitions on the day.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competitions are above but subject to these terms.
- The London’s Calling organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, pandemic, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as above and as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The physical book prizes awarded from Packt can only be distributed to ticket holders in the venue on the day for their prize collection and not posted out afterwards.
- Winners will be chosen based upon the criteria above, and the London’s Calling organisers judgement is final.
- The winners will be notified at the end of the day and must claim their prize by the end of the event on the 10th June 2022 or forfeit it. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within the timeline, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- London’s Calling Ltd’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- London’s Calling Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- London’s Calling Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.