Our SWAG Giveaways
Collaborate throughout the day for a chance to win prizes. Here’s how:
- Visit the Brightgen Virtual Meeting Room to get your Caricature done and then post on Twitter with our hashtags #LondonsCallingTV, #LC20, #CloudCaricature and @BrightGen
- Take a ‘Swag Selfie’ of you wearing all your Salesforce swag and post onto Twitter with our hashtags #LondonsCallingTV, #LC20 and @SharinPix
- Tweet about the speakers you have watched with our hashtags #LondonsCallingTV and #LC20
From within the App:
- We love pet pictures! Post a picture of your pet watching London’s Calling TV on the Activity Stream.
- Its all about pies! What are you having for lunch while watching London’s Calling TV. Show us on the Activity Stream.
- Points mean prizes! The more you collaborate across all elements within the App the more chances you will win a prize.
- Go to the Virtual Expo and click on Sharinpix sponsor to join their Virtual Meeting room. Ask the Photo Booth Man to take a picture of him wearing a funny hat! Share the pic on the Activity Stream.
- Have you any old London’s Calling T-Shirts then wear one, take a photo and share on the Activity Stream
While you’re watching a presentation:
- Ask the presenter a question on the chat
speak to a sponsor:
- From the website – go to the room, click on the sponsor’s logo to join their Virtual Meeting Room
- From the App, go to the Chat to Sponsors section and click on their logo to join their Virtual Meeting Room
Prizes to give away:
- Via Twitter: socks
- From within the APP: socks
- While watching a presentation: something from backpack/hoodie/certification voucher
- If you want to speak to a sponsor: something from backpack/hoodie/certification voucher
How many prizes do we have?
- 30 socks
- 4 backpacks
- 5 hoodies
- 9 Certifications
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to any ticket holder of 18 years.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition other than the event entry ticket.
- By entering any of the above competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per competition will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 20th March 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competitions are above but subject to these terms.
- The London’s Calling organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as above and as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen based upon the criteria above, and the London’s Calling organisers judgement is final.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- London’s Calling Ltd will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Twitter.
- London’s Calling Ltd ‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- London’s Calling Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- London’s Calling Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.